Jean Pierre Open Face and Glass Back Silver Pocket Watch
This Jean Pierre® of Switzerland skeleton pocket watch is presented within a chrome plated case, and features a 17 jewelled mechanical movement and classic skeleton design and white Roman dial. Your custom personalization request will be artfully engraved on the back glass of this heirloom piece.
This skeleton pocket watch makes a perfect gift coming complete with a matching Albert chain, luxury presentation box, pouchette and two year guarantee.
Movement: 17 Jewelled Mechanical
Dial: White Roman – Skeleton
Case: Chrome Plated
Complimented: With matching Albert chain
Gift Packaging: Luxury presentation box and pouchette. Two Year Guarantee
► About Jean Pierre® of Switzerland:
Jean Pierre was established in 1932 in the world famous watch making metropolis of Bienne, Switzerland. Now located in the City of London, they continue to design, develop and manufacture classic watches and timepieces for discerning clients worldwide.
►HOW TO ORDER
• Please select your engraving style from the drop down menu.
• Check spelling and dates carefully as we COPY & PASTE from provided text. We do NOT rearrange initials.
►IMPORTANT NOTE ON MONOGRAMS:
• Monograms with a LARGER letter in the middle feature the LAST NAME in the center (first, last, middle).
• Please send your monograms carefully - they will be engraved exactly as received. We do NOT rearrange initials.
• As pictured, please be advised that first initials "B" and "D" in STYLE M2 and M3 will appear to be backwards.
• We source our vast collection of gifts and novelties from US and International vendors. Please note country of origin such as USA, China, Pakistan, France and Italy may be indicated on some items. All items are engraved in Maui, Hawaii.
• All items are ready to gift in 100% cotton hand stamped gift bags.
• Our turn around time is 3-5 business days.